Tofu gets a bad wrap. You might of heard that soy is connected to breast cancer risks. Actually, the research shows the opposite. But just in case, not a fan of tofu? Try our Creamy Pudding alternative.
- 1 Block Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 Banana
- 3-4 Tbsp cocao powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 strawberries
- Add tofu and banana to blender. Mix approximately 1 minute until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla powder til mixed.
- Dish into 4 ramekins or serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until cold, approximately 30 minutes or store in fridge up to 5 days.
- Top with sliced strawberries
Tofu gets a bad wrap. You might of heard that soy is connected to breast cancer risks. Actually, the research shows the opposite.
- Can Soy Increase Cancer Risk – the medical details (15 minutes)
- Tofu Intake inversely associated with risk of breast cancer (article)
Cocao powder, especially the raw variety I use, has 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries.
About 1 out of 10 vanilla beans have bought at my local grocery or online have been dry and unusable. An expensive learning curve. But not to fear! Vanilla Powder words exactly the same and has none of the additives you’ll find in liquid vanilla. My favorite Vanilla Bean Powder is 100% raw, grown without chemicals and made in the USA.