- 1 16 oz tofu
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Benson’s Table Tasty
- Drain tofu of the packing water.
- Place garlic, red wine vinegar and lemon juice in blender. Blend til garlic is well chopped up.
- Add Tofu and blend until smooth.
- In an air tight container refrigerate for 7-10 days.
Helpful Things To Know
- Tofu: I prefer Firm or Extra Firm but if you want a super creamy version of this sour cream there are two options. First, buy Silken or soft tofu. Second, blend the Firm or Extra Firm a little longer.
- Garlic: If you’re not a garlic lover, cut back to 1 clove or 1/2 a clove.
- Salt: Salt just holds water and contains nothing your body needs when you eat whole food, plant based. Salt can actually work against your health goals. What to do? Table Tasty is my favorite find. It’s herbs and spices exclusively. No chemicals.