I pretty much throw the whole food, plant based kitchen sink into my burrito bowls. Celery anyone? This is a great recipe as a place to start. Make it great and make it your own.
- 4 Cups Salad Greens
- 1 Cup Rice (cooked)
- 1 Cup Black Beans (cooked)
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- Pico De Gallo (tomatoes, onion, lime, jalapeno)
- 1/2 Cup Corn (Canned or Fresh)
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- Lime, cut into 4ths
- Hot sauce (optional)
- My Sour Cream (optional)
- Put salad into a large bowl
- Add rice, beans, corn and mix.
- Top with Pico de Gallo and avocado’s.
- Serve with Lime, a dollop of sour cream and hot sauce.
Helpful Things To Know
- Make the beans and rice in a large batch. Freeze 1 cup of each in a quart sized bag. This way you can have them in the freezer and pop this together quickly. Easy, peasy.